The Trails of Hope 5k Races will be held on February 22, 2014 at Hope for the Hungry in Belton, TX
Hosted by Hope for the Hungry in cooperation with Belton Parks & Recreation and the Belton Economic Development Corp. and is part of the Centex Race Series. All proceeds go towards the local and global efforts of Hope for the Hungry.
Prizes/ Giveaways/ Fun/ Food
FREE Kid K Fun Run
Free Kids Korral from Belton Parks & Recreation:
- Check Out the Fire/ Ambulance/ Police vehicles from the City of Belton
- Fun & Games from Belton Parks & Recreation
- Kids can ride the Barrel Train from the Belton Police
- Get your picture taken with awesome mascots.
Free Refuel Station:
Giveaways, Awards & Prizes:
- Free Water, Fruit & Snacks for registered participants from HEB Plus in Belton
- Free Food & Drinks for registered participants. (Available for sale for spectators.)
Accurate chip timing provided by Pro-Fit Event Services.